Increasing Response Rates
The aim of sending questionnaires to your patient population is to gather as much feedback as possible. The higher the response rates, the richer the data and the easier it is to apply shared-decision making in the treatment of your patients. Furthermore, a high response rate can indicate a high level functioning of your organisation. Finally, organisations such as SBG might have a minimum requirement when it comes to response rates.
Here are the 4 of our key ingredients to ensure high level response rates:
- Automate process of sending out questionnaires
- Response rate Dashboards
- Automatic reminders
- Tailored feedback and reporting
Finding the right Touchpoints in the Patient Journey
With its near 20 years of experience, NETQ Healthcare has learned a lot about attaining high level response rates. Essential to this process is approaching patients at exactly the right time, using exactly the right medium. This is why NETQ ROM and PROM questionnaires can be delivered in the following formats:
- CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing): patients receive an individualized email message with a direct link to their questionnaire (mobile responsive)
- PAPI (Paper and Pencil Interviewing): patient fills-in questionnaire on paper, which can then be entered into the system via data entry
- CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing): professionall administers questionnaire via telephone while simultaneously entering data into system
- Tablet of patient computer in waiting/consultation room: patient immediately fills-in his/her questionnaire whilst in waiting or consultation room
Let one of our consultants help you decide what techniques / methods work best for your organisation.