Management reports in NETQ ROM and PROMs
When Routine Outcome Monitoring was first introduced in The Netherlands, its main purpose was meeting requirements set by SBG.
Nowadays health institutions have become interested in how ROM data can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of treatment and also patient experience of the care being provided. ROM data offers managers tools to help steer their teams in the right direction, as well as evaluate what is and is not working. To support this NETQ offers special reports for managers.
The Management Reports are specifically designed to offer valuable insights as to the effectiveness of treatment so as to help steer a manager’s management of her/his teams.
Management Reports offer deeper insights into the institution’s operations and can be used to hold teams or managers accountable for the produced results.
NETQ offers six types of Management Reports:
- Linegraphs/Histograms: changes in average scores over time / measurements per group of clients plotted on a graph
- Progress Charts: changes in average scores over time / measurements per group of clients in a chart
- Overview of Questionnaires: number of measurements per questionnaire
- Response Rates: overview of numbers of extended invitations to questionnaires, completed questionnaires and expired invitations
- Outlier Repors: plots only scores of patients with outlying scores
- NPS: Gives a monthly overview of NPS
For each type of Management Report customers can make a selection of the following data points to be used:
- Type of graph (histogram, line graph, pie chart)
- Data to be displayed on the graph (in legend)
- Data set to be selected (year/team/specialization)
- Patient data set
It is possible to add benchmarks to these reports. Additionally, these reports can be automatically generated and sent to email addresses on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly basis.